1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the RESUME button, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. Release the RESUME button, Next press and release the RESUME button
two(2) more times in succession. Note: you are still holding the POWER
button). The printer’s carriage will “reset” or move momentarily. If the above
was properly performed the printer will enter the “Service Mode”.
4. Press the RESUME button 4 times, this will select the clear waste ink counter
function. The lamp will alternate (change) color with each key press.
After selecting the desired mode (eg 4), press the POWER button to “set” the
change, and return to the top of the function selection menu. Press the POWER
button again to restart the printer.
Reset Waste Ink Canon Pixma MP110
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP110
1. You will include printer.
2. press button Menu, then Scan, Copy and again Scan. All - entered into the service
regime. 3. Select Counter.
3. Press button Copy - all Pampers is discarded into zero.
4. You will turn off printer by button POWER.
Reset Waste Ink Canon Pixma MP450
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP450
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER -
indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let
go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.