Friday, December 25, 2009
Try this to reset the error.
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Out of Paper or Paper feed error
Tinta cartridge was out
BLINKI NG 5
BLINKI NG 7
Posisi Cartridge isnot right
Ink absorber full
1.) Download ip tool (software for reset waste ink tank)
2.) Unplug the printer power cable. Then hold the power button, while the power cable plug into an electric current, press the resume button once (the power button is pressed ) emerging power button, until this process will be a normal printer, it can be used for printing,
1. Generator tool can use after printer doesnot blinking / green led
2. Choose usb port,
3. Don’t forget to click Lock Release button then Set Destination pilih 1800 (ASA)
4. Check Cleaning and EPROM Clear
5. Take a paper, click test pattern 1, usually at this process printer back blinking orange
and then in a moment back normally (green led)
6. The end step click Klik tombol Main and Pattern button.
7. To make sure printer is ok, click EPROM information , see the CLTime. characteristic of the printer must be reset, the date on CL Time shows the current date.If it has reset the date has changed.
The second way to reset the IP1980 and the like, pull your printer cartridge and replace it with a still normal cartride thus the printer will recognize the new cartridge.
Error code Canon IP1300, IP1700, IP1200, IP1880, IP1980
3x orange 1x green = mechanic error
4x orange 1x green = absorber full /reset with general tools
5x orange 1x green= cartirdge black/colour has problem
7x orange 1x green = cartirdge black/colour has problem
8x orange 1xgreen = absorber full / reset with general tools
12x / 15x orange 1x green = cartridge detection
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
50 A4 ppm. Digital System Solution that seamlessly integrates across networks. Multi-tasking Copier, Printer, and Scanner.
Features of the Canon IR5000 Photocopier
* 50 ppm output
* Mailboxes - 100 available
* Scan Once Print Many
* Mixed Original Copying
* Job Build
* Reserve Jobs
* Job Notification
* 5.1 GB Hard Disk
* Remote User Interface
Utilizing expert embedded controller technology, the Canon IR5000 photocopier is designed from the ground up to operate as a truly multi-functional unit -without single concept restraints. Thus the system is simpler to connect, monitor and control, while overall productivity and flexibility are also enhanced.
High quality, high speed
The Canon IR5000 photocopier delivers high image quality, high speed output for departmental printing and copying. This multifunctional role eliminates the need for dedicated machines, reducing investment outlay. It also offers greater flexibility for printing on different paper sizes, complete with finishing.
Superior image quality
The Canon IR5000 photocopier offers 50ppm output speed with 256-level grayscale support. Taking image quality to the next level, it incorporates innovative image enhancement technologies to deliver an amazing interpolated printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi.
Personal Image Server
It is possible to scan and store existing, hard copy documents onto the iR hard disk, using the Personal Image Server. These scanned documents are stored in a personal mailbox and can then be merged with documents processed on a PC. Thus creating a completely new document from two different sources.
Reliability is a key element of the Canon IR5000 photocopier, ensuring consistent and continuous output. This next generation digital system is based on Canon extensive experience and proven expertise in digital and imaging technology. Complete with the back up of Canon renowned service coverage.
Full, flexible finishing
When the Canon IR5000 photocopier is configured only with an output tray, the image memory allows convenient electronic collation, with cross collated sets. A Finisher F1 is available offering a high output capacity of 2,000 sheets -in sorted, grouped or stapled mode. Up to 50 sheets can be stapled in a single set.
The Canon iR5000 brochure contains
* iR5000 performance information
* iR5000 optional extras
* iR5000 specifications
Driver iR 5000/ 6000 series Download
service support tool Download iR 5000/ 6000 series
Download Repair system HDD iR 5000/ 6000 series
R1900, R1800, R2400, easyrefill cartridges for Epson printer
here is the ADJustment program for epson R800,R1800
please Download the ADj
- download Resetter Epson TX100 & T105
- download Resetter Epson T50
- download Resetter Epson T60
- download Resetter Epson R290
- download Resetter Epson T11
- download Resetter Epson T30
Service Manual for Epson Printers:
- Service manual for Epson Stylus Photo 1390Download
- Service manual for Epson DFX 8500 Download
- Service manual for Epson Stylus Photo 890 Download
- Service manual for Epson Stylus Photo 1280 Download
- Service manual for Epson Stylus Pro 7600 download
- Service manual for Epson Stylus Pro 9600 download
Service Manual for Canon Printers:
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP3000 Download
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP3300 Download
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP4200 Download
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP5200 Download
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP1500 Download
- Service manual for canon Pixma iP5200R Download
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
(1) Turn off the printer.
(2) Press and hold the RESUME button, then press and hold the POWER button.
(3) Release the RESUME button, Next press and release the RESUME button two(2) more times in
succession. Note: you are still holding the POWER button). The printer's carriage will "reset"
or move momentarily. If the above was properly performed the printer will enter the
(4) Press the RESUME button 4 times, this will select the clear waste ink counter function. The lamp
will alternate (change) color with each key press.
1. Service/Factory test printout, including ink sensor check.
2. EEPROM - Info printout.
3. EEPROM - Initialization.
4. Reset the Waste ink counter.
5. Printer model setting. (More selections beyond this point - However it is best leave them unaltered - You have been warned!)
After selecting the desired mode (eg 4), press the POWER button to "set" the change, and return to the top of the function selection menu. Press the POWER button again to restart the printer.
I have tried the above steps, all steps were perform correctly; BUT I am still not able to reset the "color Ink low" message. Please HELP.