Monday, February 15, 2010
Error E000677 0080 canon IR3220
imageRUNNER iR C3220
when i try to print anything from my PC on the IR c3220N, some errors appear. Perhaps you got the same error like me.
Error E677 0080- occurs when sending print jobs to any printer on the network that has an imagePASS C1 or C2 attached to it.
1. Verify the copier and the imagePASS C1/C2 have the latest system software installed.
2. Verify that all posted patches for the RIP (either the imagePASS C1 or C2) have been installed.
3. Try re seating the Open Interface Board in the copier.
4. Try re seating the interface cable.
5. Try change from the PCL print driver to the PS print driver.
**also check the cable between the ImagePass C1/C2 and the Reader unit
if u have a C1 image Pass software should be v 2.1/ there is also a patch when using Microsoft PowerPoint .
also the iRC 3220 should have Firmware- v90.03
Service manuals and repair information about laser, dot matrix, label printer and ink jet printers of different makes: HP, Canon, Epson, Ricoh, Star, Xerox, Okidata