Friday, September 17, 2010
Reset Blinking canon iP4000
step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer canon iP4000
1. With the printer plugged in and powered off, press and hold the
Resume/Cancel button, then press and hold the Power button.
Do not release the buttons. The LED light should be green to
indicate that a function is selectable
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button,
do not release the Power button
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times,
and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and
green, starting with orange.
4. When the LED light is green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. Each
time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.
5. Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the reset is performed.
When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection
6. Press the power button to exit service mode.
Service manuals and repair information about laser, dot matrix, label printer and ink jet printers of different makes: HP, Canon, Epson, Ricoh, Star, Xerox, Okidata