Friday, September 17, 2010
Reset Blinking Printer Canon IP100
Step1: Manual for Service mode
1. Take of POWER cable and USB.
2. Open printer cover and Push + Hold power button
3. Put on POWER Cable
4. Close printer cover, let power button.
5. Turn on printer as usual & it should be not blinking more
Step 2 : Make it permanent
1. Connect USB cable & turn on Printer
2. Open “General Tools for iP1000″,
download click here
3. choose your USB PORT
4. Choose SET DESTINATION – 1
Service manuals and repair information about laser, dot matrix, label printer and ink jet printers of different makes: HP, Canon, Epson, Ricoh, Star, Xerox, Okidata